Sunday, March 7, 2010

omg wtf? I thought I knew sumthin 'bout computers

This blog is driving me nuts. I have been trying to fix the layout for a couple of months now. It all started when I decided to use a new template. The "about me" & "followers" got bumped down to the bottom below everything else. So I tinkered with it, moved the little blocks around on the layout page... still it would revert back and bump the stuff to the bottom. Now today, I tried changing the template again and Voila! it's working fine and I was able to get the info back up to the sidebar. Yay! Why? How? Hell if I know. Geez....

1 comment:

  1. It may be painfully obvious, but I know little to nothing about HTML. I follow advice from online sources when I try to customize and that's what probably got me messed up in the first place. Ugh. This is one area where I really need some learnin'!

    ReplyDelete